- The "angle of attack" can be adjusted by simply changing forward holes.
- The foil height is set to be as efficient as possible, per its particular design and vehicle application.
- Built-in "X" brace is designed to increase lateral & torsional strength. Reduces side-to-side & twisting flex.
- Professionally TIG welded for aesthetics and strength (vs.) using heavy bolts, washers, and nuts which induces weak areas.
- Chassis-mounted through our bash bar, which has been tested & proven to be strong & effective, so your rear end will be fully protected.
- Easily height-adjustable through our anti-slip lower brackets. We don't use straight slots, because having the wing shift while driving is not beneficial.
- Wing stand and bash bar come powder coated
- 1 foil/wing deck (69" wide, made of carbon fiber for strength and low weight of 7.5 lbs)
- 1 aluminum wing stand (constructed to be strong & very light, weighing only 9.4 lbs)
- 1 rear bash bar (jack point is optional)
- 1 set of tamper-proof hardware & tools
- 2 sets of light-weight aluminum end plates; small for low drag while drifting & large for road race functionality.
- 350z, 370z, AE86 Coupe, BMW F10, FRS / BRZ/ GT86, E36, E46, Evo 9, RX7 FC / FD, G35 Coupe, G37 Coupe, G37 Sedan, Genesis, Honda Civic Sedan (EK9), Honda Civic Sedan (FA5), MR2, R32 Coupe, RX-8, S13 Coupe, S13 Hatch, 240sx S14 / Silvia / 200sx, S2000, SC300, Z32 300zx
Installation & FAQs:
- Just bolt our bash bar onto the OEM locations & you're good to go! No need to cut, drill, or weld anything onto the car! Exceptions may apply.
- The main components (deck, wing stand, and bash bar) are shipped in 3 separate packages.
Can I still access my trunk?
- Yes, you can still access the trunk by removing the bottom most bolts & swinging the entire wing assembly back until it stops on the bash bar.
Can I still run my rear bumper?
- You can still run a rear bumper while retaining the functionality of the pivot feature, but you'd have to cut out two slots for the bumper to slide over the brackets.
Is the wing welded onto the bar?
- No, the wing assembly is not welded onto the bar. The mounting brackets are welded onto our bars, which allows the wings to attach to our bars.
What if I already have your rear bash bar (or another's)?
- You can purchase the wing by itself which will come with our weld-on wing kit, which includes the two steel weld on brackets. But we can't guarantee functional deck height for bars that were not made by us, since the other bar is not our design.
Disclaimer: We do not recommend standing on our chassis mount wings. There is a possibility of the wing deck breaking if too much weight is applied and could cause injuries.
Please allow up to 3-4 weeks for complete wing assemblies to be shipped out if they are not in stock. Make sure you give us the correct address when ordering. We are not responsible for the product once it gets sent out.