Since their release, our super low seat brackets have been gaining popularity. This is due to our innovative offset side bracket which allows a massive amount of flexibility for any height driver. One of the biggest problems with most cars is the lack of helmet/head room when a taller person is driving, our brackets are the solution.
Our seat brackets are CAD designed from a 3D scan to ensure the best fit and finish. They are constructed from .125" CRS that is CNC cut and bent to spec. They are designed to fasten to OEM mount locations using the OEM hardware.
- Save on shipping by getting a pair.
- Powder coated a beautiful Anthracite Metallic
- Highly adjustable to accommodate a majority of seats
- Offset side brackets to accommodate any height driver
- Designed, cut, and produced in house at our shop in Santa Fe Springs, California
- Our V2 Regular S-Chassis seat brackets will allow a seat width of 15"-16.5"
- Our V2 XL S-Chassis seat brackets will allow a seat width of 15.875"-17". The "L" brackets can be repositioned to a set of secondary holes to allow a wider seat, but will not be able to use the lowest settings. In that configuration you will be able to mount a seat that is 15.875"-18.1875"
- 350z regular seat brackets will allow a seat width of 15-16"
- 350z XL seat brackets will allow a seat width of 17.125-18.125"