We are proud to introduce our Universal Swan GT Wing! Now there is an alternative to our Universal GT Wing and Chassis Mount Wing for those who are interested in a modern style. We designed these to be as universal as possible, which means they should fit virtually any trunk. However, some modifications may be required for some applications.
- 69" carbon fiber air-foil
- 6061 aluminum gussets
- Mounting brackets included
- Four AOA positions (Angle of Attack)
- Gloss black powder coat on uprights and end plates
- 6061 aluminum uprights (Corner and flat mounts are available)
- Standard hardware is included (Tamper-resistant hardware is optional)
- Designed and made in Santa Fe Springs, California
- Corner mount and flat mounts are available
- Adjustable lower brackets can conform to any trunk*
- Professionally TIG welded for both aesthetics and strength
- Wing stands and end plates are powder coated gloss black
- Built-in gussets are designed to increase lateral & torsional strength
- The Angle of Attack can be adjusted by simply changing forward holes
- 1 set of mounting brackets (to the trunk)
- 1 pair of lightweight aluminum end plates
- 1 pair of aluminum wing stands (constructed to be strong and light)
- 1 set of standard hardware (tamper-resistant hardware and tools are optional)
- 1 airfoil/wing deck (69" wide, made of carbon fiber for strength and low weight of 7.5 lbs)
- We can also sell the deck by itself if you have your own uprights.
- Our GT wings are not guaranteed to perfectly fit all chassis', and some modifications may be needed. Will NOT fit the RX-7 FC chassis. Make sure our wing will work for your application by utilizing our illustrations. Corner mounts will work on standard trunks (no duck bills or small lips), while flat mounts will work on any flat area of the trunk.
- This product was NOT designed to be used as a safety device. We do not recommend standing on our chassis mount wings. There is a possibility of the wing deck breaking if too much weight is applied which could cause injuries.
- We don't manufacture the carbon fiber air foils, therefore we can not make any guarantees pertaining to the quality and lifespan of the air foil that you may receive. However, we do our best to source the best air foils possible.
- Read more here.